• Certified Nutritionist and health coach
• Natural foods chef: I cook healthy, nourishing, delicious meals free from gluten, cows milk, and refined sugar, healthifying anything from comforting mac n cheese, to spicy kale & prawn stir fry, or a hearty primivera pasta. Focusing on plant based nutrition.
• Cooking and health talk host on youtube channel Ashfab Nutrition
• Health, food, nutrition and beauty blogger at www.ashfab.net
• ebook Author of Beauty blends
Excellent. Vey attentive to health and high skill to liaise with the guests. I already booked her for another occasion and am likely to be a repeater.
An absolute delight! Both the food and the chef.
Ashley prepared a wonderful healthy, fresh and delicious meal!
The starter salad was a delectable combination of crunchy, sweet, salty and fresh. It was the perfect introduction into what Ashley is all about!
Everything was so fresh and flavorsome! Which brings me to the chicken! It was so well marinated and cooked to perfection! So tender and scrumptious!
Dessert was just as wonderful, the combination of fresh berries, passion fruit and ginger biscuits with greek yoghurt was heaven!
Ashley was so graciously attentive to our needs and making sure we were enjoying everything all evening. Her presence really added to the pleasure of the evening!
I absolutely enjoyed the evening with Ashely's fantastic food and a great company. Her dishes were all beautifully presented, colourful, wholesome and very delicious! My favourite was the main chicken dish, tender and full of flavour. The chef was friendly and made sure all of us were happy. I would definitely recommend Ashely.