Choose one dish from each course - give in to temptation!
* Wood pigeon pan fried and served on a round of parmentier potatoes with rocket leavesand pine kernels.
* Quails eggs in a puff pastry case served with roasted asparagus and glazed with a chervil hollandaise.
* Goats cheese and caramelised red onion shortcrust tart served with pine kernels, rocket leaves and vinaigrette.
* Wild mushrooms cooked in garlic and served with a homemade brioche, brandy and creme fraiche sauce.
* Stuffed mange tout filled with cream cheese and served with a cherry tomatoes dressing
* Smoked salmon with radish and cucumber matchsticks served in a timbale and topped with caviar and dill.
* Seared fillet of sea bass, chive hollandaise roasted tomatoes on a vine and watercress
* Monk-fish rolled in poitrine fume (French bacon) pan fried and served with a saffron, fish stock and cream reduction.
* Seared king scallops served with a lime and crab infused mash or pea puree, truffle oil and balsamic glaze.
* Velouté of lentils topped with a duck and orange mousse and crispy bacon.
* Roasted Butternut squash served with Greek yoghurt and drizzled with truffle oil.
* Rack of lamb topped with an herb and garlic crust served with roasted shallots, red wine reduction and sautéed wild mushrooms.
* Pork tenderloin wrapped in Parma ham served with a brandy, shallots, and crème fraiche liaison.
* Chicken supreme wrapped in bacon with Dijon mustard sauce.
* Tarragon and garlic marinated Chargrilled chicken breast served with yellow tagliatelle and roasted root vegetables.
* Chargrilled and sliced fillet of beef served with roasted diced beetroot, horseradish crumbs, baby spinach and Madeira jus.
* Classic beef wellington filled with a mushroom duxelle and duck pate wrapped up in Parma ham and served with a rich red wine sauce.
* Pan fried duck breast served with a spiced orange and cranberry sauce.
* Cod medallions with spicy lentils, ginger, turmeric and served with a lemon butter sauce.
* Seared Roasted salmon supreme served on a bed of fennel and baby spinach with a beurre blanc sauce.
* Tuna steak pan fried with olives and capers finish with a warm balsamic dressing and timbale de ratatouille.
* Artichoke and Parmesan cream shortcrust tartelette on a bed of asparagus and spring
* Field Mushrooms filled with goats cheese, olives and pine nuts, served with a micro salad.
Choice of potatoes, dauphinoise, roasted new or
crushed rooster with truffle oil
* Pan fried French beans tossed with garlic
* Caramelized baby carrots finished with lime and coriander
* Cauliflower puree with a hint of cayenne pepper.
Bread rolls or French bread with creamy butter with sea salt flakes provided too.
* Crème brullée, vanilla flavour served with fresh raspberries.
* Tarte au citron served with quenelles of crème fraiche
* Banana, walnuts and butterscotch crumble served with fresh cream or vanilla mascarpone
* Cheesecake of the month served with a passion fruit coulis.
* Traditional French apple tart with calvados, served with a honey and crème fraîche drizzle.
* Eton mess with your choice of fruits.
* Mango pavlova served with strawberries coulis.
* Chocolate fondant served with Chantilly cream and fresh strawberries.
* Fraiser with fruit coulis.
* Metis cake with crème brullée in the middle.
* Lemon tart with mini chocolate barrels.
* Opera or croquant au chocolat.
* Religieuse au chocolat with mascapone and meringue crumbs.
* Saint honore with wild berries and crème fraîche.
* Sherry and pistachio crumble.
* Pear and chocolate tart.