What To Get Someone Who Has Everything This Christmas?
As Christmas is rolling closer you might start to panic over what to get that someone special.
Trawling online gift sites and walking through busy shops yet finding nothing can be so frustrating!
Well instead of getting them something they probably don’t need or want, why not give them an experience they will remember and cherish? It turns out that providing an experience rates much more highly than gifts.
Instead why not gift them an eho chef experience? We have convenient vouchers available on the site so you can either contribute with our helpful and accessible denominations or buy them the full experience.
Here’s six reasons why:
1. It's a great pamper treat – sometimes the pleasure of going out is to simply to enjoy the food and not have to worry about the before and after. No thinking about it, no, shopping, no prep, no cooking, no clearing up. Just simplicity of enjoying the experience.
2. Discovering new flavours – think of eating in, your first thoughts are probably Chinese, Indian, Kebab…. Widen your horizons with over 36 specialities for far more choice. What about Korean, Scandivanian, Indonesian, Russian.
3. Great for food lovers – foodies love to learn more about what they’re eating, who’s cooking – and they can share and learn from talented cooks and chefs in their area. Asking directly what ingredients were used, watching them work is quite the entertainment for our community.
4. Build up to the wait – present them with the gift and sit back until countdown. Yes the anticipation of something to look forward to, makes the experience even so much more sweeter.
5. They get to share – whether you’re organising a dinner for two or four, from a formal site down meal to a buffet, the greatest pleasure is sharing the experience, and eating and being together with others you cherish.
6. They’re instant – one quick sign up and then purchase, job done! Win for you knowing you’re gifting someone an experience they’ll enjoy.
Buy your eho chef voucher here.